Manual Roping Chute, Model 19
For over 20 years, Priefert has dominated the industry with state-of-the art innovations. The RC19M continues this tradition with an improved fingertip touch release and an improved braking system that guarantees the same release of the calf or steer every time with no adjustments required. The split tailgate eliminates ropes, pulleys and knee knocking levers, and an updated tailgate linkage allows for an even longer lasting chute. Both the front release gate and the tailgate can be operated from either side of the chute. It’s the overall ease of use that makes Priefert’s manual roping chute the number one chute choice for ropers.
- The RC19M features contoured sides that narrow at the bottom to discourage animals from turning around in the chute.
- A quiet opening chute is important so that horses can be properly trained to cue off the rider’s command and not by the sound of banging head gates.
- The easy fingertip touch release and spring assisted opening ensures that every roper gets the same release of the steer or calf. The squeeze action virtually eliminates the possibility of a chute operator accidentally releasing a steer or calf before it is called for by the roper.
- The improved breaking system on the RC19 model reduces the need for manual adjustment to keep the break working as intended over time.
- With a 14” inside width at the bottom, this chute can be used for both steers and calves.