Grid 2.0 Foam Roller, 26in Red Clay
The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0, the longer version of the original hollow core foam roller, features a patented multi-density foam surface that simulates a massage therapist’s hands, mirroring the pressure of fingertips, fingers, and palm.
The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0, the longer version of the original hollow core foam roller, features a patented multi-density foam surface that is ideal for beginners to advanced rollers. Designed to optimize mobility and enhance recovery, the GRID delivers firm compression while channeling blood and oxygen needed to repair muscles. Proprietary Distrodensity® zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands, helping to relieve tight muscles, knots, and kinks for a total-body massage.
* Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen, the nutrients needed to repair muscles
* Proprietary Distrodensity® zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist's hands
* Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
* Superior construction won't break with repeated use
* For beginners to advanced rollers
* 26” length can accommodate larger bodies or offer a more stable surface
* Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling education from the experts at TriggerPoint
ITEM DIMENSIONS: 5.5in wide x36in height x 5.5in depth
WEIGHT: 3.31 lbs
BODY PART: Hips and Glutes, Lower Leg, Neck and Shoulder, Upper Back and Chest, Middle Back, Upper Leg, Arm
CONDITION: Achilles Tendonitis, DOMS (Delayed Onset Soreness), Forearm / Bicep Tendonitis, IT Band Syndrome, Neck Pain, Piriformis Syndrome, Runner's Knee, Sciatica, Shin Splints