Bickmore Pine Tar, 16fl oz
The natural antiseptic in Bickmore Pine Tar combats fungicidal and bacterial infections. Effective in treating quarter cracks, split hooves, corns and hard frogs. Pint size.
- Soothing treatment for quarter cracks, split hooves, hard frogs and many other types of hoof problems.
- Bickmore Pine Tar aids in making the hoof elastic, flexible, and promotes the development of new hoof growth.
- Pine tar is a natural topical antiseptic and helps in the prevention and treatment of nasty equine infections.
- Perfect product for outdoor wood treatment and varnishing, rope sealant, baseball bats, and many other items.
- Directions: Wash and dry hoof. Apply below coronet band of hoof and hoof wall. As a hoof pack, apply to bottom of hoof prior to shoeing.