Men's Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers
Durable, weather-resistant trekking trousers for demanding outdoor life, all year round.
Durable trekking trousers with technical features, made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco. The model is based on our best-selling Vidda Pro but has improved ventilation options and a new, slightly slimmer fit that still has great freedom of movement. The buttoned strap adjustments at the leg endings can be removed and there are numerous practical pockets and details – such as a knife pocket on the right-hand leg and a loop for an axe on the side of the waist. NOTE: this model has regular leg length. Also available in a 2"/5cm longer version (art.no. 81160) and short version with 30"/76cm inseam length for all sizes (art.no. 86224).
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Generous hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Reinforced knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Gusset in stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement.
- Regular leg length.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash