Clad CFX 11-inch Non-Stick Stainless Steel Ceramic Sauté Pan
Engineered in Germany, Clad CFX nonstick cookware offers the same great even-heating benefits as uncoated stainless-steel cookware, coupled with unparalleled easy release. Brown tender chicken thighs, cook homemade meatballs, and prepare delicious one-pan meals in this versatile pan that’s ideal for large-batch cooking. Enjoy excellent heat retention with the perfect-fit lid that provides energy-efficient insulation.
ZWILLING Clad CFX features Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick, a revolutionary coating that is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. Safe to use with metal utensils, this durable coating is extremely scratch-resistant.
Chef-friendly features include flared rims for mess-free pouring, comfortable v-shaped handles for easy maneuvering, and an induction compatible base. With this dishwasher-safe cookware you’ll enjoy quick release and easy clean up every time you cook.
- Sturdy clad construction with aluminum core heats up evenly
- Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is 50% longer lasting and 3x more durable than our previous nonstick. No PFAs were used to make this product
- Safe to use with metal utensils–10x more scratch resistant
- Flared rim provides clean and dripless pouring
- Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Dishwasher safe