Men's Panorama Mid 6" Boot - Black Olive
Water bottle, check. Day-use permit, check. Dependable hiking boots, check. Designed to take you farther, the Panorama is comfortable and stable. The abrasion-resistant suede upper and Danner Dry waterproof protection keep your feet dry and happy when the trails get muddy. The cushioned EVA midsole requires minimal break-in time and is super comfortable underfoot to keep you going on the trail. A rugged, high-traction outsole keeps your footing secure on rocky or changing terrain.
- These uppers are made from rich, durable suede.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- The Panorama outsole wraps around the boot providing increased protection around the base of the foot. The large, deep lugs provide stability and traction, particularly in rugged terrain.
- For increased durability, Danner added a polyurethane-coated leather rand for protection against scuffs and abrasions on the heel and forefoot.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note that if you are in-between sizes, Danner recommends sizing down a half size for best fit.
- 37 oz per pair
- 6" height