Industry 5-Ply 4 QT Stainless Steel Deep Sauté Pan with Double Handle and Lid
Made in Belgium to meet the demands of busy restaurant kitchens, DEMEYERE sauté pans bring professional-level cookware to the home kitchen. These do-everything pans are ideal for essential cooking: from searing chicken breasts to braising one-pot meals and sautéing veggies. And the ample, tall sides help reduce messy splatter on the stovetop.
Boasting a sturdy 5-ply construction and a thick aluminum core, DEMEYERE Industry is designed for perfect browning, offering superior heat retention and even heating. Signature flat base technology makes it fully induction compatible and hot-spot free no matter what stovetop you cook on.
Other chef-friendly features include dripless pouring rims and ergonomic stay-cool handles that are welded so they are ultra-secure. And because there are no rivets for grease to collect around, they’re exceptionally hygienic. The patented Silvinox surface treatment on DEMEYERE cookware maintains a flawless, silvery white finish that’s easy to clean and more resistant to fingerprints, harsh detergents, and strong acidic foods, even after years of use.
- 5-ply construction from rim to rim for even heat distribution
- Patented Silvinox® surface treatment—stainless steel maintains silvery finish, resists fingerprints and is easy to clean
- Flat base stability—pan won’t warp when heated
- Stay-cool, shot-blasted 18/10 stainless-steel handles are securely welded and extremely hygienic
- Perfect pouring edge for no-mess cooking
- Perfect-fit lid provides energy-efficient insulation
- Compatible on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F and dishwasher safe
- Made in Belgium
- Lifetime warranty