Professional Series EPG 82WB 12.75in Baseball Glove LH
Easton's Profession Series Baseball Gloves are the most advanced line of do-it-all, catch-it-all gloves in the field. Each model in the Easton Professional Series comes constructed of professional grade Okayama leather made from strong USA steer hide.
The soft Pro Fit lining is made of pro strength cowhide that is built for comfort but strong enough for the rigors of pro level play. Each Easton Professional Series baseball glove is designed with lace tested to a tensile strength of 100 pounds. Some styles are fitted with the 2x2 lacing system that gives twice as much strength in the key are of the web, preventing blow outs and the need for relacing.
Easton EPG 82WB Professional Series Baseball Glove Features:
* Pro Steer Hide - Japanese tanned professional grade Okayama leather made from strong USA steer hide
* ProFit Steer hide - Professional grade cowhide lining, built soft for comfort, but strong for the rigors of pro level play
* Professional grade USA-tanned rawhide lace tested to a tensile strength of 100 lbs
* 12.75" outfield pattern: Trapeze
* Welted Double X trap web with open back