Face Fender: Green
"Lightweight, discreet, and very effective, the Face Fender is a simple front mud guard for mountain bikes, made from 100% recycled plastic.
* Can be used on all wheel sizes
* Protects fork stanchions, seals, and bridge from debris, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing
* Uses Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze
* Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs
* Easy to clean, flexible and opens flat to simply wipe it clean
* Weight: 30g / 1oz
Each Face Fender is proudly made in the UK using 100% recycled plastic and comes with re-useable VELCRO® Brand fasteners, to attach it to your pride and joy.
Longer and wider than its predecessor, the Face Fender is compatible with most mtb fork designs, including boost forks, and with tires up to 3” wide.
Integrated into the Face Fender is the Shizzle Shield, which, when folded toward the tyre, stops pretty much anything from being flung forward and hitting you in the mush.
Bingo Wing technology helps to protect your fork seals and stanchions against flying dirt and debris, increasing service intervals and prolonging its life.
Adding a bit of gloss and a few more contours, the revamped Face Fender looks all grown up and will complement any steed.
The fender is profiled to hold the Velcro fastener without needing zip-ties or anything else."