Women's Katabatic Low Boot
Featuring the lightest, softest, and most responsive midsole ever in an Oboz shoe, the Katabatic Low is built for moving fast on the hiking trail. The EVA midsole provides a smooth ride and good transition while the outsole’s multi-directional lug pattern provides exceptional grip and superior acceleration and braking.
- O FIT Insole® featuring Ortholite® Eco™ Originals™ and Hybrid™ eco contents with fully recycled moisture wicking top layer.
- Trail Tread: Oboz’s most-tested rubber compound boasting superior slip-resistance, enhanced durability, and improved elongation and tensile strength.
- Abrasion-Resistant Breathable Mesh
- Reinforced TPU Overlays, welded & stitched to reduce weight, and provide protection & durability
- Weight: 9.8 oz / 278 grams