YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence
Expand your pet's playtime horizons by giving them up to 30% more yard space
Dogs love to play so we’ve designed a fence that gives them more space to run! With standard in-ground fences, your dog gets a correction before they step over the buried wire. But with our YardMax In-Ground Fence, your dog won’t get a correction until after he steps over the buried wire, giving him the feeling that the correction area is infinite! With this fence you’ll get 500 ft of wire so you can fence in a 1/3-acre yard. If your yard is bigger, just purchase more wire to fence in up to 10 acres for your pet. Installing the in-ground fence is an easy, DIY weekend project.
You’ll also get 1 YardMax Rechargeable In-Ground Fence Receiver Collar which has a tone-only mode and 5 levels of safe, static correction that you can adjust based on how your dog responds during training. With a little training, your dog will learn their new play area in just 2 weeks! If they ever try to run through the boundary, the infinite correction area outside the boundary will help encourage your pet to turn and head back home.
If you have more than 1 pet at home, purchase additional receiver collars so all of your pets can safely play in the yard together. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe to keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- Transmitter with mounting hardware
- Power Adaptor
- YardMax rechargeable receiver with adjustable waterproof collar
- Surge protector
- Receiver collar charger
- Short and long contact points
- 500 feet of 20-gauge boundary wire
- 50 training flags
- Waterproof splice capsules and wire connector nuts
- Product manual
- Gives your pet 30% more-yard space than other in-ground fences
- Tone-only mode and 5 levels of adjustable static correction
- For dogs 5 lb and up and who are 6 months and older
- Adjustable collar fits neck sizes 6-28 in
- Receiver collar charge charges in 1-2 hours and lasts up to 3 months
- Receiver collar is compatible with PetSafe Pawz Away Pet Barriers (sold separately)