Primary Wire, 18 AWG Red, 35ft
Single Conductor copper stranded primary wire with the highest quality polyvinyl chloride insulation providing the best in flexibility, permanent color and resistance to acids, grease, oil and diesel fumes. Primary wire is manufactured to meet all SAE Type J1128 specifications and will work safely between the operating temperatures of -40°F and 165°F.
- Single Conductor Copper Stranded
- Polyvinyl Chloride Insulation
- Flexible, Permanent Color & High Abrasion Resistance
- Meets SAE Type J1128 Specifications
- Operating Temperatures of -40°F to 165°F