RANCH RAIL FENCE 1.9 14FT GRAY
It has been said that "good fences make good neighbors." However, "good fences" are hard to find. It's true that nothing dresses up a home place, farm, or ranch better than an aesthetically pleasing, fully functional fence. It completely changes the landscape and increases property value. Not only will your Priefert Fence be safe, effective, and beautiful right after it’s installed, but it will continue to be attractive and low maintenance for many years to come. Priefert’s Ponderosa Fence offers you the convenience of no-weld steel rail fence, with the western aesthetic of rustic wood posts. Easy to install and maintain, this fence is perfect for both residential and livestock applications.
- Ponderosa wood post fence is a revolution in the fence industry. We’ve combined the look of the western lifestyle with the quality, durability, and convenience of the Priefert powder-coated tubing. An attractive fence is a great way to beautify any home or property and increase property values. There is no other product on the market that combines both the strength and functionality of a steel fence with the beauty and aesthetic appeal of our rustic wood posts.
- All Priefert products have to pass a rigorous safety standard. Not only do our products have to be safe for the animal, but they must be safe for the operator as well. Animals can run through board and vinyl fences and work their way through loose barbed wire fences, potentially getting injured in the process. Ponderosa Fence offers the strength of steel for confinement with no sharp edges or barbs to hurt animals or people.
- Ponderosa fence is not only an attractive solution, it is also a practical solution thanks to its durability. Combining the strength of steel and wood, Ponderosa fence can handle the pressure of safely containing livestock for many years where other fence solutions tend to deteriorate over time. Barb wire stretches, wood boards rot and are more easily broken, and vinyl breaks down in sunlight over time. Ponderosa gives you the rail option of either 13 or 16 gauge galvanized steel tubing with an architectural grade of powder coat which ensures strength and long life. Each post is domed to shed water and eliminate sharp edges, and is pressure treated to ensure long life. No other fence can withstand the elements, animal pressure, or the test of time like Priefert Fence.
- Beginning with galvanized metal, Priefert tubing is passed through a phosphate wash, cleansing the metal of any impurities that may impede the finish. A conversion coating is then applied for added adhesion. Finally, the tubing is powder coated using a high quality architectural grade powder with UV inhibitors to help resist fading. The final step in manufacturing is for the powder to be baked on at high temperature which helps achieve a furniture grade finish. This means your fence will hold its color and be virtually maintenance free for many years.
- All Ponderosa wood posts are pressure treated after all the holes are drilled to ensure the longevity of the wood. Every wood post comes with a domed top for safety and water shed. The holes in the post that allow the rails to pass through are cone-shaped to allow for flexibility over terrain and in and around curves. This innovative patented design fits the outer diameter of the tube in the center of the hole, while allowing the rail freedom of movement towards the outer dimensions of the drilled post.