STALL WALL BARRED TOP
Priefert’s Premier Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. Premier Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Premier Stall Panel combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately). Priefert Premier Stall Panels are available in 2’, 4’, 10’ and 12’ lengths.
- This classic Premier Stall Panel is one of our most popular options and features a bar top with a wood filled bottom
- Stall panels are connected with drop pins that are securely attached to the frame.
- The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion
- To make moving and installation easier, Premier Stall Panels have a 2.75 tall fork well that runs across the top of the frame, providing a secure point for pickup of the stall with a fork lift.
- Smooth surfaces with no sharp edges(Domed tops and bottoms of vertical end frames)