Men's Wildland Shirt
The Synergy Wildland Shirt is certified for use by the USDA Forest Service and delivers excellent fire protection due to a blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar and 2% antistatic fiber. The inherent fire resistance (FR) protection of the fabric will never wash out or wear off and is hypoallergenic due to exclusion of chemical finishes or coatings.
• 6.0 oz Synergy fabric, powered by Nomex IIIA fiber that resists melting, dripping and burning
• Certified for use by the USDA Forest Service
• UL certified to NFPA 1977
• 3” Stand up collar with hook and loop strat
• Inherent heat and flame resistance
• Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas