Diverge Comp E5 Evo Bike, L Satin Forest Green/Black Reflective
This thing called 'gravel riding' is still evolving, still being defined. What's next? Hop on the Diverge Comp EVO and you tell us. It's designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike. With flat bars and geometry even more progressive then the drop bar Diverge, you better hang on to your flannel. We've significantly increased the reach, slackened the head tube, and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you 'in' the bike for a super planted feeling. From sending technical single track to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you're looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing's faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Diverge EVO.
The Diverge Comp EVO's premium E5 Aluminum frame is spec'd with our Future Shock 1.5, specifically tuned for technical gravel riding. The bike's SRAM NX 1x11 group, Tektro brakes, and X-Fusion Manic dropper post add to the Diverge Comp EVO's boundary-pushing abilities. Our Rhombus 42mm gravel tire, the most aggressive gravel tread we make, and a set of Axis Elite alloy wheels round out the Diverge Comp EVO's personality as a capable and rowdy partner.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1-inch with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chainrings, we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge E5 becomes a light, lively, and versatile bike that's ready to attack any surface.
- Speed, control, and confidence—Future Shock 1.5 is an ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned to keep you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms, and neck fresh.
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We've lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (Size Medium), lowered the bottom bracket, and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars.
Frame Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, 1x specific EVO geometry, threaded BB, internal routing, flat-mount disc
Fork Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, flat-mount
Axles Front: 12 x 100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
Rims/Wheels Axis Elite Disc, 21mm internal width, alloy rim, 23mm depth, 24/28h
Spokes 14g spokes
Tires Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700c x 42
Crankset Praxis Alba M30, 1x direct-mount
Bottom Bracket Praxis 68-0201B, 68mm BSA
Chain KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed
Rear Derailleur SRAM NX, 11-speed
Cassette/Rear Cogs SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
Shifters SRAM NX, 11-speed
Handlebars Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
Tape/Grips Specialized Trail Grips
Stem Future Stem, Comp, w/Integrated computer mount
Brakes Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotors
Pedals Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball w/reflectors
Saddle Specialized Power, hollow steel rails, 155/143mm
Seat Post X-Fusion Manic Dropper, 50mm travel
* Subject to change without notice.