1.5 Qt Petite French Oven
Make creamy oatmeal, steam fluffy rice, and simmer soups on the stovetop in this versatile pot. Because of the tall sides, this pot is ideal for baking dishes that rise. Unlike countertop rice cookers, this Petite French Oven can be transported from the stovetop to the table so you can cook and serve in the same dish.
STAUB cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retention qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With a heavy weight, tight-fitting lid that locks in moisture and tiny bumps on the lid interior that create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food, you can expect flavorful, perfectly cooked food every time you use this pot.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB French oven effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. Built to last a lifetime, these heirloom pieces are designed to be passed from generation to generation.
- 1.5-quart capacity for steaming rice and simmering soups. The perfect pot for prepping side dishes
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, bumps on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Transfers beautifully from oven to table
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France