10-inch Fry Pan
STAUB fry pans are perfect for prepping meals every day of the week. Optimized for high heat cooking, this 10-inch pan is ideal for searing meat, frying bacon, and caramelizing carrots. The enameled cast iron interior has exceptional heat-retention qualities, so the pan heats evenly throughout and the side pouring spouts offer easy grease removal. When it’s time to serve, you can bring this attractive pan straight to the table.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each piece of STAUB cookware effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- ENAMELED CAST IRON: Textured black matte enameled cast iron requires no seasoning and offers perfect searing. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pan heats evenly throughout.
- Handle and helper handle for easy maneuverability while transporting, while the side pouring spouts offer clean, seamless grease removal.
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Transfers beautifully from oven to table
- Unlike traditional cast iron. STAUB enameled cast iron does not require seasoning and can be with soap and water by hand or in the dishwasher. Hand wash recommended
- For every day meal prep; optimized for high heat cooking. Serves 2 to 3 people.
- Made in France