3.75 Qt Pumpkin Cocotte With Brass Knob
Cook cold-weather soups and casseroles, serve hot dips and savory spreads, and bake pumpkin bread in the STAUB Pumpkin cocotte. Taking inspiration from the French Rouge Vif d’Etampes, better known as the Cinderella pumpkin, this heirloom piece was designed to help you create your own fairy tale and adds a sprinkle of magic to your entertaining table (no matter what the season).
Charming, covetable, and oh-so striking, the pumpkin shapes are unsurpassed for slow-cooking meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. With heavy weight, tight-fitting lids that retain moisture, you can expect moist, perfectly cooked food every time you use these pots.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, our pumpkin cocotte/Dutch oven features a rich and unrivaled heritage of craftsmanship marked by a passion for exquisite, sculptural details. With their gorgeous enamel finish and intricate pumpkin design, these cocottes are an elegant yet whimsical addition to your autumn entertaining table.
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, and heat retention and distribution
- Gorgeous enamel finish transfers beautifully from oven to table
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France