3 Qt Tomato Cocotte
The resounding success of the Staub Pumpkin had us asking what other heirloom fruit or vegetable should we bring to Staub. We wanted something that could compliment the pumpkin for the collector. We scoured farmer's markets to find our muse, and after much looking we landed on the Brandywine Tomato.
The Brandywine is an heirloom cultivar which bears large beautiful tomatoes that are popularly considered among the very best tasting. The Staub cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meats and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. This pot also makes a handsome serving vessel at the table.
- Artistic, natural design in the shape of a tomato
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality
- Made of cast iron: ideal for energy-efficient frying, cooking, and stewing
- Suitable for all hob types incl. induction, it can also be placed into the oven
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning
- Requires no seasoning
- Dishwasher safe.