Petite Pumpkin Cocotte
Serve up hot dips, savory spreads and, single-serve portions of warming pumpkin soup. Taking inspiration from the French Rouge Vif d’Etampes, better known as the Cinderella pumpkin, this heirloom piece was designed to help you create your own fairy tale and adds a sprinkle of magic to your entertaining table (no matter what the season).
Charming, covetable, and oh-so striking, the pumpkin shapes transfer seamlessly from freezer to oven to table. The porcelain enamel finish matches all STAUB cast iron to mix perfectly at the table. Oven and broiler safe up to 570°F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, as well as highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, our pumpkin cocotte features a rich and unrivaled heritage of craftsmanship marked by a passion for exquisite, sculptural details. With their gorgeous porcelain enamel finish and intricate pumpkin design, these cocottes are an elegant yet whimsical addition to your autumn entertaining table.
- Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
- Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
- Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Comfortable handles for easy maneuvering
- Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 572°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in France