Petite Tomato Cocotte
Celebrate summer with the STAUB Ceramic Tomato Cocotte. Designed after a perfectly-ripe heirloom tomato, it features everything STAUB is known and loved for, in a gorgeous seasonal shape. Serve soups and stews, bake gooey dips, and store snacks and sweet treats in these fun, signature pieces that offer all the quality and elegance you’ve come to expect from STAUB.
The elegance and functionality of STAUB ceramics goes from freezer to oven to table. The glass porcelain finish matches all STAUB cast iron to mix perfectly at the table. Oven and broiler safe up to 572°F, ceramics can also be used in the microwave and are dishwasher safe, as well as highly scratch, impact, and thermal shock resistant.
- Vitreous glass porcelain-enamel finish
- Beautiful finish is highly scratch resistant
- Stoneware will not absorb moisture, diffuses heat gently and retains heat exceptionally well
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully
- Comfortable handles for easy maneuvering
- Microwave, freezer, broiler, and oven safe up to 572°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed in France