10 Micron Particulate Filter, 1-½" - 16 UNF, 40 GPM
The F4010PM0 is a fuel transfer filter that strains particulates up to 10 micron and is designed for fuel transfer systems with flow rates up to 40 gallons per minute. This filter is equipped with 1-½"-16 UNF threads and is compatible with filter head 700ACCF7017.
- Protect your heavy equipment from contaminates that cause substantial damage and shorten life, such as dirt, rust, microbial growth, and water
- Water contamination is the highest risk to your fuel source, finding its way in during delivery, from rain, humidity, condensation, leaks and numerous other methods
- The best filtering solution for your application, Hydrosorb filters capture particulates and detect excess water by causing flow restriction and indicating your attention is required
- Aecond only to Hydrosorb filters in protection, particulate filters remove dirt, rust, and microbial growth contaminates from your fuel supply before they make their way into your equipment
- Fill-Rite recommends changing filters every six months to maintain the highest degrees of protection and performance
- Weight: 3.1 lbs