Men's Ice 6 in Nylon Ankle Deck Boot
As a resident of the 49th state, you learn to endure some of the harshest winters on this planet. Through extensive field work, the team at XTRATUF identified a gap in the marketplace when it came to traction on wet and icy surfaces.
The ADB ICE NYLON is the ultimate wet weather, winter boot. Constructed from an innovative high abrasion resistant upper material coupled with a synthetic insulation made of hydrophobic fibers for water resistance and warmth. The ADB ICE NYLON features a waterproof breathable membrane, accompanied by a faux shearling lining. This boot features our Glacier Trek Pro outsole, a proprietary ice gripping compound paired with an SRC rated slip-resistant rubber for the ultimate in slip-resistance.
- This item runs small. We recommend ordering up one full size.
- 100% Waterproof membrane
- High Abrasion Nylon upper
- Faux Shearling Lining for warmth
- Suggested Temperature Rating to -20°F / -29°C
- EVA insole
- GlacierTrek™ PRO non-marking SRC-Rated Outsole Provides Excellent Slip Resistance