Four Star 2-Piece Asian Starter Knife Set
This 2-piece Asian starter set features two essential Asian-style knives for everyday cooking. The 2.75-inch peeling knife features a pointed tip that curves downward for peeling fruit and vegetables and removing blemishes, and the 5.5-inch hollow edge santoku is a Japanese-style knife designed for small-scale slicing and dicing.
Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.
- Set includes: 2.75-inch peeling knife, 5.5-inch hollow edge santoku
- Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
- Made in Germany