Four Star 5.5-inch Rocking Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
The 5.5-inch rocking santoku knife is a smaller version of the 7-inch Santoku - Japanese for "three virtues" - excels at three cutting techniques: expertly mince garlic, slice cucumber, and dice onions with this smaller-sized Asian all-rounder. The hollow edge features a blade that has small indentations, known as grantons, that prevent food from sticking while cutting.
Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.
- Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
- Made in Germany