Four Star 6.5-inch Utility Knife
This 6-inch utility knife is a workhorse knife in the kitchen for precision work in-hand or on the cutting board. This versatile knife is ideal for cutting up fruit, mincing garlic, and thinly slicing meat or poultry.
Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.
- Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
- Made in Germany