Four Star 7-inch Fine Edge Santoku Knife
This 7" Santoku Knife is comfortable to use for long periods of time. The bolster provides the right balance while acting as a safe finger guard. Combined with Zwilling's signature ice-hardening technique, the four-blade is harder, and sharper and will not stain or chip and they retain its sharpness longer. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the Sigmaforge knife has an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.
Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.
- Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
- Made in Germany