Four Star 9-inch Country Bread Knife
This country bread knife will cut cleanly through bread, tomatoes, or anything else that’s tough on the outside, soft on the inside, all while minimizing tearing and crumbs. Effortlessly slice through a crusty loaf of sourdough and make neat cubes of ciabatta with this long, serrated blade.
Four Star knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for almost 300 years. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer. Precision forged from a single piece of steel, the SIGMAFORGE knives have an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade.
- Made from special formula high carbon stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE - Single piece, forged knife
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade stays sharper, longer
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge for superior sharpness
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles permanently bonded for seamless accuracy and gaps
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended
- Made in Germany