Fresh & Save 3-Piece Glass Vacuum Container Set
The Fresh & Save vacuum containers are designed to work with the vacuum pump to keep food fresh up to five times longer than non-vacuum storage. They are available in borosilicate glass or BPA-free plastic. Both versions are stackable and freezer, microwave (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe. Glass containers are ovenproof (without lid) and double as beautiful serving pieces at the table. Each container style is available in a range of sizes so you can store an entire leftover dinner, a light lunch, or a small to-go snack.
With the Fresh & Save system, you can shop once a week and refrigerate or freeze fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, and fish in our vacuum containers and bags and enjoy the benefits of your own fresh market at home. Prepare your meals days in advance and enjoy them as fresh as the day they were cooked. Cook meat sous vide or marinate meat for the grill in just 30 minutes in the vacuum bags and containers.
Here's how it works: Dock the vacuum pump onto the container or bag valve and at the push of a button it extracts the air in mere seconds. It stops automatically once a sufficient vacuum has been obtained, locking in flavor, aromas, and vitamins.
Set includes: 1 small, 1 meduim, and 1 large vacuum container
- Container made of borosilicate glass and temperature resistant from 0°F to 536°F
- Freezer safe, ovenproof (without lid), microwave safe (without vacuum seal), and dishwasher safe
- All sizes are stackable for easy storage
- Container lids feature double seal to create a perfect seal
- Doubles as a serving dish at the table
- For use with the Fresh & Save vacuum pump
- Vacuum lid with innovative double sealing technology
- Easy linking of the vacuum container with the ZWILLING Culinary World App via the QR code on the lids for tracking food and shelf life.
- Free app calculates how long the vacuum sealed food and meals can be kept and the reminder function informs you in good time when the food needs to be consumed. Recipes, explanatory videos and a shopping list round of the services offered by the app.