Twin 1731 8-inch Chef's Knife
Twin 1731 knives boast a unique curved bolster that acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. Made from unique Ebony hardwood, this beautiful handle is ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand.
Made from high-performance Cronidur 30 steel, these knives offer impressive durability and improved corrosion resistance from traditional stainless steel. These SIGMAFORGE knives are precision forged from a single piece of steel and feature an exceptionally sturdy, balanced, and flexible blade. Crafted with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will not stain or chip, and they retain their sharpness longer.
- Made from Cronidur 30 high-performance stainless steel
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of high-quality steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort
- Beautiful Ebony hardwood handle is ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort in the hand
- 60 Rockwell hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Hand wash only
- Made in Germany