Twin Fin II 5-inch Prep Knife
The compact all-rounder 5.25-in. prep knife is for precision prep work in-hand and on a cutting board.
Nimble, light, and exceptionally comfortable, our made-in-Japan Twin Fin II knives are chip and corrosion resistant and easy to care for. With a FRIODUR ice-hardened blade made of Nitro 60 special formula stainless steel, these knives boast long-lasting durability.
The curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand and the ergonomic steel handle with gilled design is hygienic and exceptionally well balanced, promoting fatigue-free cutting even for the largest chopping tasks. These professional-style knives are also dishwasher safe, making quick work of clean up.
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptionally long-lasting blade durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless N60 steel: These knives are robust and versatile
- Ergonomic steel handle with gilled design for balanced, effortless, and safe use
- Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in Seki, Japan