Twin Signature 6-Piece Knife Block Set
Make prep work easy, with this essential set of German stainless-steel knives. This block includes the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife, perfect for everyday kitchen tasks like chopping herbs and dicing onions, the 5-inch serrated utility for slicing through foods with a hard exterior and soft interior, and the 4-inch paring knife for smaller cutting jobs like peeling vegetables and creating garnishes. The set is completed with a 9-inch honing steel and kitchen shears and is housed in a handsome 10-slot Birchwood block.
TWIN Signature knives are precision stamped from a single piece of special formula stainless steel, resulting in lighter weight knives. Combined with ZWILLING’s signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR® blades will stay sharper, longer. To ensure an ideal cutting angle, the sharp laser-controlled edge is finely honed and hand-finished. The ergonomic, triple-rivet handle embedded with the ZWILLING logo provides durability and balance. And these dishwasher-safe, German-made knives are conveniently easy to clean.
Set includes 4-inch paring, 5-inch serrated utility, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch honing steel, kitchen shears, 10-slot Birchwood block
- Fabricated from special formula German stainless steel perfected over our almost 300 years of knifemaking
- Single-piece, precision-stamped blade for a lighter weight knife that doesn’t sacrifice strength
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer
- Ergonomic, polymer handle is perfectly bonded to full tang
- Traditional, triple-rivet handle is embedded with ZWILLING logo
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Made in Germany